1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Neon blue spell book

Discussion in 'UHall' started by packrat, Aug 4, 2008.

1. packrat

packrat Guest

Are the neon blue spell books legal? I have seen some say it is and some say its not, so I don't know.

2. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

As far as I know they are legal , I see them for sale often on LA
    (not just blue , all the neon colors)

3. Radun

Radun Guest

you know what else you can see for sale often? duped val hammers

4. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure why they wouldn't be... crafted ones can be dyed with the Tokuno dyes. I have a Scrapper's dyed shadow to match one of my outfits...

5. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

WOW not even close to being in the same catagory!

6. Think he's referring to arctic death mace colored spellbooks. Far as I know they were created with the same color bug that produced the neon colored robes and clothing. Its a grey area, EA chose to deal with robes by making them brown, they left all the other clothing and items that were colored by the same process. Maybe they will, maybe they won't, if you look at EA's past actions most that will happen is they will re-hue it back to a normal color. Been a LONG time though doubt they'll do that so odds are they won't.

7. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

do you mean neon blue like aqua? or neon blue like glacial...? first one = legal, 2nd one i'm not sure.

8. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Expoited(bugged) dye tubs were used in the coloring of these items.

(not sure about the GLacial ICE Spell books however.) but prolly

these colors are not available to the public, only a few that have held on to their exploit. Ownership i would say is at your own risk.

9. packrat

packrat Guest

like this one..
    [​IMG]

10. Nine Dark Moons

Stratics Veteran

i've been collecting neon books for years. there's TONS of them out there, every color you could imagine. someone on lake austin has an incredible collection (don't want to mention their name without permission). on the japanese shards they're even more prevalent.

11. Nine Dark Moons

Stratics Veteran

that's glacial (neon books have the same hues as cloth dye tubs you get from tailor npc's). glacial i THINK was a dupe, but not sure. i've been told not to display them in public.