1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

nerf it (moved)

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Balian of Asgard, May 21, 2008.

1. PVP Tamerz & Super dragOOns are lame, the damm dragon hits you with a FB or FS or whatever it is, like 5 seconds after you have left its screen, 78 damage, lol I have 70 fire resist

I think tamers belong in tram doing mel or farming for gold, like in the old days.
    Pretty soon everyone is gonna play this lame template and summon their lame dragOOns

LAME LAME LAME

NERF IT!!!!!

NERF mages that parry every arrow
    How can an archer with 120 archery and max HCI miss a mage so many times in a row???????
    Its plain stupid, my archer has 65 dci and I get dismounted by stealthers on their 1st shot all the time, I go up against a mage with DCI and I might get lucky and hit them twice in a row, once out of 30 shots or so
    NERF IT!!!!!!

2. DCI is capped at 45....

and In all honesty your a archer so you have no room to say NERF IT...

3. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

65 dci is to combat HLD

and tbh a parry mage [ like mine ] with 120 wrestle and 120 parry and 60 dci should parry a hell of alot of your arrows tbh , because I invested a hell of alot of my skill points into defense :)

4. not to mention you need 80 dex for parry to be any good.

5. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

40 dex + greater agi pot and i parry just fine , maybe not max percentage , but just fine :)

6. If your a wrestling mage you can do this

Fey leggings
    AOF
    shield
    quiver infinity
    DCI ring...

that is a pretty easy set up to run, and has 70 dci no archer will touch you then