1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nerfed Boots?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

This morning I happened upon some nice boots.
    5 Cunning charges
    +10 int
    +10 str
    4 hours later the boots were turned into a normal pair, tho still with the backwards pic. This happen to anyone else?

2. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lol those were old boots with magical charges on them. the charges ran out and they became normal boots i think thats what happens.

some of us older players still have a collecton fo bless, cunning, agility, strength, even cursed jewelry and clothing that can be useful when you really need that extra boost. I mean i know i have a set that could give me +30 dex whenever i need it, but its kind of silly because it doesn't last long.

better items are the invis/teleport ones. i still have a pack full of invis cloaks ill probalby never use.

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I didn't use the charges, I only wanted the stats. Had them on for less than 5 minutes.

4. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Aye teleport and invis items are hilarious for making dexers lose their target.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

you use the charges as you wear them, each charge last (if I remember right) as long as the casted spell. So the boost would last as long as casting 'cunning' 5 times. Sorry.

I lost loads of charges off invis items by forgetting to take the darn things off when I moved and became visible again.

And a dexxer with a teleport ring can't half confuse a mage who thinks he's got his victim boxed in by spawn :lick: