1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Never ending) City Loyality on Champ Aera

Discussion in 'UHall' started by I was there the other day, Oct 17, 2012.

1. I was there the other day

Hi Devs,

could we get a limit on City Loyality? - I do daily champs (at least 4 per day, since 2 months) and my city loyality is Venerated for weeks now.

But i still get this message gaining in City Loyality Message. Its not really fun to get continous this city loyality message!

My raising in Valor ends at least at a decent level with the message (you can not gain any further).
    Same goes for Sacrifice. But the loyality messages are never ending.

Can we have here a change?

Thank you kindly.

2. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well, while some players might do Champs daily, many others don't. Limiting the ability to gain City Loyalty could affect some players with different play styles and habits so, I do not see why it should be introduced.

The only one change I could possibly agree with is giving to players the ability to toggle ON and OFF the loyalty messages. That is, the loyalty still comes in only, the messages can be turned off at a player's desire.

Some players actually like to see the message because it is a visual way for them to ensure that they are indeed earning City Loyalty through game play.

So, definately I would not agree with the limitation of the ability to earn City Loyalty anyhow.

3. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Popps, What I think I Was There is saying, is there must be a cap to loyalty and the messages should end when you reach that cap. It is annoying, I agree, keeps my screen full constantly, and I'm Venerated also.