1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Never fear Pluckys here :)

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Plucky Duck, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Plucky Duck

Plucky Duck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am actualy looking for Damia or Thunder or anyone that can help me navigate this impossble new system to renew youre accounts and give ea youre money. I am actualy just going to play sparsly if much at all. but I need some help getting this account retreval thing figured

2. Sorcon

Sorcon Visitor

Everyone is gone. The world is dead. You're all alone.

3. solembow

solembow Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Plucky, I think your house in Luna just fell the other day. If that was yours, I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you.

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That account management system is the absolute worst thing to happen to UO since AoS. I somehow managed to get mine done, but have no idea how to tell you I did it. Damia or DevilsOwn probably will be good ones to tell you.

And Welcome Back =)

5. DGgnome

DGgnome Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

It's been a long time for me too, in fact, I haven't chatted with TMC, Dev, or any of the older guys in years! What's everyone up to?