1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Never mind, I used it and the house name changed immediately

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Val Van Wolf, May 4, 2015.

1. Val Van Wolf

Val Van Wolf Seasoned Veteran

I have a character on GL who just placed a trammel Keep. I want to change her name. Will the name on the house change also. If not, there is no point in changing her name, but I already bought the token.
    Thanks for reading. Now I remember my childhood, and if I told my siblings that I needed a quick answer, they would give me the slowest possible answer.... Luckily most of us grow out of that kind of behavior, it is to be hoped. (hopefully is supposedly bad grammar).

2. Yadd of Legends

Yadd of Legends Certifiable
    Campaign Supporter

So you're saying the name on the house sign changed to match the new name of the character that placed the house? I would have guessed the original name would have stayed on the sign. Interesting.

3. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

The display on the house sign is not a static, permanent fixture, it displays the current owner's name. If the current owner changes his/her name, thus the sign would change.