1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Never mind, my own fault I think =)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Teeshy, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

*edits again*
    I think this was all my own fault actually =) So feel free to totally ignore this thread, and my furiously blushing embarrassed face ;)
  2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Oh, and I dont know if this happens to everyone it happens to, but cos my connection is so slow, I can SEE the items come into my pack when I die, then dissappear out of it right before my pack dissappears off screen.

I'm going back for the 5th time right now, they KEEP staying on my body.
  3. Duskofdead

Duskofdead Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 6, 2008
    No clue if this is any help whatsoever, but if you are in KR, I know I have had issues with items disappearing (even blessed items) after a death. Even after recovering a body. One time it was my plain old blessed spellbook.

When I told my guildmates, no one "believed" me, and was sure the item simply must have respawned way down low in my pack or something, or I was just missing it. But seriously, I wasn't. It wasn't in my hands, my pack, or the bag inside my pack. I could not even cast spells.

Wasn't until I died again that the item reappeared.

Have not had a recurrence of this problem since moving to 2d permanently.
  4. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

I wasn't playing KR this time =)

Oh, so relieved to have it all back!
  5. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Jul 1, 2008
  6. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I've seen the actual loot go into ratmen when they spawn,
    looked kinda like when you see someone looting or cutting
    leather. Very Bad Dialup and 2d client.