1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Never mind

Discussion in 'UHall' started by nynyve, Apr 5, 2011.

1. nynyve

nynyve Guest

I've obviously lost my mind!

But things do seem to be disappearing and reappearing

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Re: Is anyone else having a problem with stuff disappearing since the patch?

is your house open to the public? if so next time use detect hidden if you release stuff, may have someone hiding in it.

3. Re: Is anyone else having a problem with stuff disappearing since the patch?

Earlier a guildie of mine was having an issue where things would disappear when traded in the trade window and then reappear in the bank a short time later. Might be connected to your problem somehow.

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

There is also a known issue with the Enhanced Client were sometimes when you drop an item onto the floor, it actually falls into a container on the floor below.

5. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

I've had that happen, and the container didn't necessarily have to be directly underneath. Even had a house add-on drop from the third floor to the bottom floor when I placed it.

6. Fat Midnight

Fat Midnight Visitor

I thought that this can happen in the CC too. If you have chests stacked to the ceiling of the first floor, you can drop stuff into the top chest from the second floor even if you cannot see it.

Are we talking about a different bug?

7. nynyve

nynyve Guest

I'm not sure. But I figured that if I made an idiot of myself on the forums about stuff vanishing and disappearing the UO gremlins that make it vanish would make it reappear, just to get a laugh at my expense.

*Wipes egg off of her face*

But it worked.