1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Never spit up...it might get down on you.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Got to love certain ARCHER who LIVE near LUNA and kill ppl with a bow right in the middle of a closed keep...Keep using bug !!

2. Yenji Yasagari

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Perhaps you should fix your corner tile?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

IN a NOT CUSTOMIZED KEEP?

Still using a bug or glitch in a game to kill someone? She can t even loot me...

4. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

normal keeps cannot be place in malas. it has to be customized

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I live on ice island but the person who killed me live NEXT TO LUNA east gate!K*****L

6. Guest

Guest Guest

It's odd that you were unable to get away from a single archer while in your keep. I would think anyone attended would be able to do this easy.

Oh wait, now I understand...la

7. Guest

Guest Guest

nope i am raising animal taiming and i use a egg timer to get my gain every 10 minute
    but you know what....i would not look at the screen for 10 minutes.So i was reading the board and waiting for the timer to alarm me.But i was looking at black and grey with a murderer count on top name *RYSTA*.

Now i know why you plya a thief.... Click f1 random steal and run.I am sure you dont have any more then 5 macro.

8. fyi this certain character runs spellweaving furies too...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

how to cast them far enough for them to go into the middlesection would be another thing thoo ;P

10. true, but if there is no screenshot of the body, we all know it didnt happen [​IMG]