1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Never thought it possible...

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Don't Tread on Me, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

So in all the time I've played I have used an "honor target / attack target" macro for anyone with bushido to make sure I get the perfection bonus whenever I'm pvm-ing. And now, for the first time, I actually have a knight of honor. Can't believe it! Of course, it's on my wife's character.... oh well.
    Honor.png

G.v.P, Calkano and TaiRosa like this.
  2. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

YAY fer yoos! :)

Icky Rotblossom

3. Calkano

Calkano Journeyman
    PITMUCK

Dat great! What yoos fight? mees stop gainin from ice fiends, mees been follower long time

4. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Congratulations. The easiest way I've found was in fact the succubus in fan dancer dojo. Take a bag of sending for the gold...it adds up fast.

5. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

My sampi knocks around miasma with a scorpion slayer. Honor, 5-12 hits and it's down, then try to get honorable execution on the kill shot. It went pretty quick once I started doing honorable execution. I stow away my gold and chests every 35k or so then have my t-hunter get the lvl6 maps later. I make about 250k every 30 mins or so if i stay on it. Pretty sweet, really.