1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nevermind, Solved the Problem

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yen Sid, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Anyone else not able to Bless themselves? I tried like 5 minutes before this post and it just fizzles. I have 88 Magery and over 100 LRC so there should be no problems. Side note- I can Bless other players with no problem, did they change it so you can't Bless yourself?

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Can't Bless myself

need some evaluating intelligence, which is wierd, youd think itd be the other way around, like you should have some knowledge in eval before blessing others, but instead you need eval to bless yourself.

3. onthefifty

onthefifty Guest

if someone blessed you and has a higher magery level you would fizzle on yourself in my belief

4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

This :thumbup1: Thank you. I have 0 Eval due to having all four Bard skills and Cartography/Lockpicking with Magery. That certainly explains it. I have never used Magery without Eval so it never even crossed my mind that a spell wouldn't work all together without it. :wall:

5. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

without eval bless is 1% and lasts 1 second..

not worth it anyway.