1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Abyss Quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TheGrimReefer, Apr 1, 2011.

1. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

So this morning I wanted to do the new Abyss quest, so I headed to the Ter Mur Palace and got the quest. While in the Abyss I found the 3 locations of the Outcast Gargoyles. As I was killing the gargoyles I noticed that the Void Manifestation is not spawning after you kill the Rousers in these spawns. Is anyone else having this problem?

2. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have seen a void manifestation spawn from a Rouser couple of hours ago. We dont know if its random or works like a champ spawn though. For the frequency of the spawn:

3. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

where's the 3 locations? are they widely spread?

4. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I worked the one above Cavern - in the imp/mongbat/demon area - I lilled 4 rousers but had to leave, too many Outcasts apwning in same lil area. I was using stealth and RC's ... I'll wait until tonight and do with a couple friends.

I believe the Rousers spawn Manifestation randomly

5. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What is the reward for this new Quest ?

6. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Thanks for this spoiler. It's always nice to prepare beforehand.
    What's "too many"? Does this mean they ruined doing the demon spawn Also? (like they did w/goblins) or rather, we'll just have to lure them away first? I always leave them around those two houses.
    It would be different if they were actually Gargoyles, but they aren't, that I know of.

Maybe they'll continue to just spam Outcasts all over the place, that way I can just quit going down there. One more Dev ruined thing in UO, one less reason to play