1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Academic Bookcase

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by oligizmo, Oct 11, 2009.

1. oligizmo

oligizmo Guest

Hi everyone,

I am trying to make the new academic bookcase but it asks for an academic book and wood boards to make it. Where do I find this academic book? Thanks!
  2. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

They are a stealable from the bottom of Umbra, they are actually hard to get and only spawn 1 every 8 days. You can check out the Thief board for more info.
  3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

By "bottom of Umbra" he means the Bedlam dungeon found in the Umbra blood-letters (healer) hall. The books are a rare spawn on the ground in the champ spawn area (and one above in the library).
  4. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 5, 2008
    I was really rather hoping there would be another place/way to get academic books in ter mur/abyss/underworld.
  5. dielock

dielock Guest

i have gotten only one set in the Library all these months and died many times for it.
  6. What has upset me on this was the need for making a academic book to make this bookcase when we had four books in Doom, three where the bone deamon spawns, and the last in the resing room in gauntlet, that could have been used to do the same thing thus making a market for them.