1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Accessories Online, Perhaps?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Izzy MBC, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Izzy MBC

Izzy MBC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

http://www.mythicstore.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=8

Could we ever see new Expansion Related, or just UO Related Collectables here?

I've heard the following suggested by a few people, that eventually Boxed games will largely dissapear and Digital Downloads will be the way forward. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, but if SA is purely Digital Acquisition (Seems it will be), could we not see the return of Cloth Maps/Official Game Guides/Manuals appear here? (Since there's no box to pick them up in). Maybe new Creature Figures/Models as well.
    It's perhaps more costly then I imagine to produce said items, and given how things are these days with UO (Popularity/Subs), I guess it may be slim they'll be seen?

On a related note: I remember finding an Ancient Wyrm Model for £30 or something on Amazon a while back (Second Hand, I believe), and I own a Dawn Figurine from a collection of about 5 I saw in Fanboy Comics once. But other then that, UO Accessories seem a little sparse, at least through that official channel linked above.

For now though, I'm going to save some money aside for the Keytag and Black T-Shirt XD

Also, I have this eery feeling I'll get flamed for some reason, so I'm bracing for impact.

2. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

I would buy some UO models or even a cool poster.

3. Brynthe

Brynthe Guest

I'd love to see the return of the cloth maps. That IS Ultima to me.. maybe a little collector's coin.. an ankh.. replica moonstone, anyone? Man that takes me back. With the opening of the Stygian Abyss (finally!!) I'm still holding out hope that UO will manage to stick around long enough for a Serpent Isle expansion.

On a side note, Izzy.. if you were to buy that shirt, would you sit at your local bank branch IRL and show it off? ;)

4. Izzy MBC

Izzy MBC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Agree with Jermosh on the Poster! I still have some wall space despite all my X Japan posters, UO deserves to be up there as well. And I recently discovered you can't get Posters of Hiroshi Abe by himself :/

I've never had a Cloth map tbh, but I've heard of them and seen a small picture of one (From the thread who was selling the UO Charter Edition? I haven't seen it on Ebay T_T), and I'd love to have one, basically. Replica Moonstone would additionally, be awesome.

And yes, I'll specifically buy one of those long Sticks with a Horse's head on the end of it to use whilst I banksit. Amongst camping outside the Lloyds TSB, alerting random folk about the impending new Land & Dungeons, I'll occasionally ride around with it between my legs :p

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Is anyone else having trouble getting the store to load?