1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Account...and seige

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Astynax/Tek, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Astynax/Tek

Astynax/Tek Guest

Ok so i wanted to create a new character on seige here, so i went out...bought a new uo disk...came home..set it all up and started uo...WELL it went to the shard selection list...and seige perilous was not there...so i went to chesapeake, renounced my newb status...logged off and restarted uo...still no seige....i even went so far as to buy up 700 skill points....and stil no seige....can anyone help me with my problem...plllease

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Gotta tell it to renounce your new player status, or get a player maxed out in skills.

3. Astynax/Tek

Astynax/Tek Guest

yeah...i said i did that....nothing works....wondering if i have to play for a specific amount of time before the shards are unlocked...

4. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I had the same problem a while back, posted about it here . What worked for me was to make a character on a second shard and renounce on that character too. IE I had to renounce twice.

5. Astynax/Tek

Astynax/Tek Guest

hahahahaahah, awesome i can access seige now...thanks for the advice guys [​IMG]

6. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Isn't there something like your account need to be 48-72 hours old or some [censored] or character i dunno heard that some where for some reason. Maybe not i dunno im crazy

7. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

No problemo!

8. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I had the same problem a while back, posted about it here . What worked for me was to make a character on a second shard and renounce on that character too. IE I had to renounce twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

This.