1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Account Database...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kafka72, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

... I'm lost. It seems like rocket science to me. I've linked 3 accounts to my email addy associated with them. I got another account, not sure what the email addy was when created but I know the UO account login and password. How can I get this account linked to my EA account. Could someone be so kind as to explain the heirchy with all these accounts (UO, EA, Mythic, etc, etc) and how they work in conjunction or together.

2. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

In the box below the list of accounts that they give you that can be linked, add your other account in the following format:

Account name_uo

Then click the link button.

Accounts that have different email addresses have to have the underscore uo after the account name so the system knows to add it to another email association.

3. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you, I had just seen that in the guide post and it worked to get that account linked to the EA account. I guess it's the EA account. I'm still confused about this Mythic Master account stuff. That's what it said when I typed my uoaccountname_uo to link it to my EA account. So I still don't understand the heirarchy or reason all of these accounts exist and what relationship they have.

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni