1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

new account house

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by teutates, Jun 21, 2010.

1. teutates

teutates Guest

Hello,

I have a small question :) i tried to find it but i couldn't find it.
    How fast can a new account place a house ?
    I know that you.

-not on trial
    -not on young status.

But are there any other rules that you have to compley before building a house if you are starting a new account ?

Greetings,

2. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

3. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

When you started the new account did you put in the code they gave you for the free trial period? You can check to see if you did by going into the account management page on the UO website and I think it is the last tab (subscription info). It should tell you the days remaining on the trial period. Also don't forget to put in the refer a friend info for the buddy token (I think you have to do that within 3 days or so after activating account).

4. teutates

teutates Guest

I havent started a new account yet :)
    First i wanted to know my answer for this question before i started a new account.

If i would directly buy uo stygian abbys + new account can i bypass the trial period then ?

5. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I misunderstood if your are buying the code to play then there should be no wait to place a house. you get the free 3o days, and can place a house. sorry about that.

6. teutates

teutates Guest

ah no problem i might have been a little unclear :)

well oke thank you that is all i needed to know :)