1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Account Macro's?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yalp, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Yalp

Yalp Guest

I've been searching high and low, but haven't found an answer to my specific question.

Started a new account this past weekend. Provided my payment credentials, renounced my young status.. still in the trial account period, even though I upgraded the account to the 9th anniversary. Waiting on period to place house on shard.. ok I can wait..

But while equipping and setting up macros, I find that my bandage self macro, and my target next hostile macro's don't want to work.. on any of the new toons.... even though they are the exact same macro keys as my original account.

Anyone else experienced this?

2. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i have had the same issue and found that if you turn new targeting system on they will work.

Make a macro that turns on targeting system, then they should work fine for ya.

3. Yalp

Yalp Guest

thx i'll give that a go!