1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New account question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kratos Aurion, Jun 5, 2008.

1. can anyone tell me if the ML upgrade code+new account code with 30 day free work for accounts you already created?

I made a free trial account earlier and plan on activating it, but don't know if the new account code will work on an already active account. this is a derderrderrr moment for me sorry:thumbup1:
  2. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 23, 2007

It's a code to create a new account (whenever you want to make a new account you've gotta enter a code, there's one listed on the registration webpage for 2 weeks free).

If it somehow does work, please let us know, I still have a load of this codes in my mail box from upgrading my main accounts ;).