1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Additions to Effigies

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by WildStar, Feb 1, 2010.

1. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

May 12, 2008
    in front of Cities or Guilds that are Pro-Gargoyle.

The Dead Prince is unique to The Kingdom of Dawn, but the other elements are on all of them. This appeared yesterday.

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 22, 2008
    The Gargoyles have no place here. They flout our laws and snub their noses at us supposed "lower races". Don't think for a second that the Gargoyles intend to treat humans and elves with the same respect we have foolishly given them.

How much longer will we let them violate us? The Purity League demands equality, at the very least, and if it will not be, then the total enslavement/destruction of the Gargoyle race.

We will not be the servants to another race.
  3. Zanthes[EcZ]

Zanthes[EcZ] Guest

We got the Dead deer carcass - the Gargoyle tolerant groups I guess.
    (mentioned it in my post below...)

Kinda stinky, but does a nice color variation to the normal jungle green! :thumbup:

{Elf Clan Zanthes}

Attached Files:

4. My guild isn't part of the sides thing.. With how many run around with Imbued things well . Regardless it won't change a thing.. IMHO