1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New alchemists..... yeah right....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Morloch, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Morloch

Morloch Guest

Did someone forget Europa???

It's been 8 days - so much for 'done tonight'

2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Join the "not-so-subtle-reminder club"...
    Lake Austin, too, apparently...
    And Siege...

3. Babble

Babble Guest

Gve it time. In a few weeks all will have Salpeter and then they will place the extra vendors as publish!
    :p

4. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

We just got a broadcast message from Messana a couple of minutes ago on Europa, alchemists should be on all the docks now.

5. ziggy29

ziggy29 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Still not on Lake Austin! :(

6. twoburntfouryou

twoburntfouryou Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Even with more at all places does not help when there are those that camp them with thier packys rolleyes:

7. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Keep posting and complaining. They will see what shards they missed and will fix them after the publish. Go figure :p

8. [JD]

[JD] Guest

Reminded me of when UO opened. i was playing on pac in trinsic. an evil guild of reds called LOE controlled the shard. occasionally other pker's, whom i was friendly with - like Jodocast - could be seen running around slaying vile miners ;)

Alchemists sold 20 of each reagent and they were perma camped. you started with a very low amount of gold - maybe 100.

fastest way to get regs to build magery was to create 50 magery characters and hand the regs off. until they added the function to force you to wait a week in between deletions.

besides the reds, i was one of the only high level magery guys around. my whole guild was doing the reg and deletion thing daily to pump me up so i could gate them around.

9. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I checked the Brit and Skara Brae docks on Asuka, Formosa, Oceania, and Yamato yesterday and didn't see any alchemists.

10. Some of the Alchemists are taking one-hour to refresh. I just bought 320 then 640 from the same Alchemist in Skara Brae, one hour apart. No one else bought from it while I was standing there, so I know it didn't refresh at all during that time. The other Alchemist updated every 15 minutes.

11. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Wasnt all this supposed to be fixed with the last patch? Somebody contact Mesanna. Instead of making jack-o-lanterns black maybe she could correct this situation. That should be more important then having black pumpkins atm. OOPS!!! I forgot. Eye candy always wins versus a fix :sad3:

12. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I share completely the cynicism about EA/Mythic overall, but as far as I can tell Mesanna is trying to fix both of these, and a fair few other, problems. What I can't understand why she seems to be the only resource available in the team to fix stuff, and I get increasingly concerned that it's always her that gets the job of fixing stuff we notice is wrong.

Nobody, no matter how capable or enthusiastic, can keep on carrying the load for everything.......

13. What I can't understand is the reason why Saltpeter isn't added to EVERY alchemist, rather than just the ones at the docks. Why?

14. Babble

Babble Guest

They would have to code that in and coders are even rarer than lead gms :p

15. Huh... I've often wondered why the GM responses were so slow... now I know, they are made out of lead!

16. ziggy29

ziggy29 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I know she works hard at it. What I don't get is, if something needs to be fixed on all shards, isn't there some master list of all shards to work from and check them off when they are fixed? That way, some aren't left out (like oh, I don't know -- Lake Austin?)