1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] New Ancient Net Market Value

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by A Stoned Mariner, Oct 17, 2010.

1. So what does the community assess the new value of ancient nets at?

I use to sell them for 300k (cheap) and knew many others who sold for 400k

But with the Scalis now, and the potential for the sick artys he comes with. I have to imagine a new market price on these should be closer to 1 mil, if not more.

A friend of mine got a Coral Bracelet from a Scalis and had 100mil offers on it.

Any input??? I say at least 1 mil per ancient net is a fair new norm.

*** As I was posting this I got a report from a friend that some people have been selling them for upwards of 2-3 mil per!

2. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

The fabled white fish ?

3. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its hard to price them atm. many ppl have dusted off their fishers. While the demand for those nets might be high atm, there should be an increased supply of them, too. Once the people have realised that fishing is still only good for getting fishes the supply of nets might slow down.
    Before the booster pack I had some nets on an auction and was surprised they hit more than 1 mill/each on eu. (Was something about 1.25 mill each, which reminds me, that i could try and get in contact to get the gold sometimes. )