1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player News) New and Returning Players - Read

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Devil Hanzo, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Devil Hanzo

Devil Hanzo Journeyman

Hello All,

Are you a new or returning player that just seems lost with all the new changes since you last played? or are you new to the game and just having a hard time figuring everything out?

Well I would like to invite you to reach out to me in game, I have setup a guild and I would like the primary focus to be getting new players and vets reacquainted to the game. Whether its helping out with armor, runebooks or touring new dungeons. Do you not know where to go with your template? or how to train certain skills? well I would like to help with that as well. Lake superior is a great shard with great people and I have been here for a pretty long time. So if you are alone in game or just starting out and want some great people to hunt with, bounce off ideas, learn new things then I invite you to come play with me :)

You can call out for me in general chat im generally on quite a bit - Victor Pendragon or you can reach me via ICQ @ 474834895 - Guild is L^R or Lords of the Realm

Talk to you soon!

Thank You

Gidge and Kariny like this.
  2. PinkPandora

PinkPandora Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

this is a fantastic post! but fyi..... new players (if they haven't paid yet) or the "return to britannia" players don't have access to general chat... Keep up the good work Victor! *smiles*

Devil Hanzo and Kariny like this.
  3. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Please be sure to check the Help Chat channel often as they are restricted to it until they pay.
    I pop in when I first log in and periodically.

Devil Hanzo likes this.
  4. Devil Hanzo

Devil Hanzo Journeyman

:) thank you, I periodically check all chats throughout the day just to make sure someone isn't stuck in one lol and don't know how to get out, but that's good to know about the "new" players