1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New and slightly weird bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kayne, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Was just on my alchemist tending some plants when my teleporter goes off and theres a character standing there.

Now it doesn't move or respond to anything and although the hat is missing the character standing there is my mage from the same account. Its where I logged him off. I can't get a paper doll or any indication of name but if I double click I get a health bar which is in green.

[​IMG]

2. curlybeard

curlybeard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It happens every now and then, for at least a couple months. *Your alter ego will go poof eventually

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

4. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Europa. I can't attack my other self (lol i feel like a schizophrenic) but he actually does that idle movement thing.

Would seem unusual to get things like Sevin had and now this as well. Ho hum I submitted it as a bug none the less just incase

5. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This happens every time I log out a character that is wearing a costume either the hand held or the goblin ring; and has happened when I've logged out in a ninjitsu animal form. Its like a hollow version of the underlying human/elf appears after a bit then disappears a short while later.

6. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Never in all the years I've played has it happened and the char stayed there til about 10 minutes ago when i switched chars. Wasn't wearing any of the items you mentioned and no animal form.

7. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Always hide before logging out in your house, then you won't see yourself and get all stressed out :p

8. Kayne

Kayne Guest

lol barok, no stress just odd. I never hide in my house its private anyway