1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Annual Event (What do you think?)

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by Squirtle, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Squirtle

Squirtle Guest

What does everyone think about If S.E decided to do a Annual event on where you can change your Race and keep everything? The selection is in the game already and could be done like how you select your Adventuring Fellow NPC. I think seeing as FFXIV is due out at the end of the year and since S.E raising the Level Cap it would be an idea that most people would like to do. What do you think?
  2. I just love going on these Final Fantasy gathering, and I especially like the ladies that do cosplaying!! WOw!
    If you want to look for great locations for a vacation or for huge meetings, check this out: HERE!!!