1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Arc Heirlooms

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rothen, May 6, 2012.

1. Rothen

Rothen Guest

I've pounded the sand near Ver Lor Reg enough to get enough antiquity fragments to form six heirlooms. The problem I am having is that out of the six I've formed, three of them were jukan vases and two others were Meer bones. I don't think the odds of this happening are that high. Out of a field of 20 possible heirloom items, the chance of getting two and three of the same thing within six attempts seem to indicate the item generator is broken. Anyone else run into this, or receiving the same items that I have? Thanks.
  2. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 5, 2002
    Not necessarily broken. Random is exactly that. Random. Just bad luck really.
  3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 12, 2005
    Yeah, I know that feeling also. Only had time to snag three so far and all three were the danged Meer Staff :mad: