1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Area and Horses

Discussion in 'LotRO General Discussion' started by Docholiday, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Docholiday

Docholiday Guest

As I mentioned in my recent post, has anyone gone through the new Ered Luin yet?

Also, what's your favorite new horse? I'm still pretty partial to the elven one I have on my Warden but that's just me.

2. Docholiday

Docholiday Guest

3. Triberius

Triberius Firefall Moderator | LotRO Moderator
    Alumni

I went through the new "Newbie" area, (for elves any ways) I like it, drives you straight into the story line, it's quicker to run through and well gets you out into the "Real World" faster. It also makes much more sense than the old one's.

4. Seleene

Seleene Guest

I'm currently going through the new world, but between finals time at college and family problems at home, my play time is lagging.

I do think if Triberius is correct, it will be too fast for me. I prefer slower leveling so that I'm not rushed out to the "real world." I kinda wish that LOTRO had a way to turn experience off just like in EQ2. I have put that suggestion in a couple times, but it seems it's overlooked.