1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New artifact page on UO.com is awful

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by JC the Builder, May 13, 2008.

1. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sometimes I am looking for items with a specific property. One easy way to check all the major doom artifacts was to visit this page on the UO website. It had every property listed and you could search the page for what you want.

But some time in the past couple months it was changed to the format you see now. All the specific properties are hidden on sub-pages that you have to visit. Usually when you revamp a page you make it better not worse.

2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

What I find interesting is the "entitlement needed" column.

3. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Entitlement needed is the expansion required to equip the item. If you look at the other equipment pages you see some say Age of Shadows and Samurai Eimpre. It is rather pointless though to have a column like that and all it says is none everywhere.

4. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Ok, that's just boring...
    I was hoping it was foreshadowing for some manner of requirements thing, to actually make mid-range equipment more worthwhile:(