1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New back, where to hunt? advice please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lancelot99, Jul 13, 2012.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Just back from looong break and have a few questions....

1, i hear some of the old dungeons have had a re-vamp .... (shame etc...) as i hae a tamer as my main, where is the best place to hunt now? (eg, new shame lev 3, new blood ellys, etc) ?
    2, I am on Europa and after some flutes of renewal, anyone know where i could get some (or anyone on Europa selling) - sadly i lost all in my house when i had to leave last time due to work :-(

Thanks for all advice :)

2. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Well, tried wrong... seems some great drops with great stats, same with shame (although i only scouted lev 1, lev 2+3 tomorrow)

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Wrong,Shame and Covetous are the new revamp dungeons, they good places to find some nice loot. Check out how far you can get? :)

Could try the void pool to in Covetous if you up to a challenge. Level 3 and 4 Covetous drop new artifacts too but its takes a lot of work. :)

4. Joey Porter

Joey Porter Guest

I like the SA mini champs the best. Might be hard to solo but decent loot, chance at arties and lots of different Monsters.

lancelot99 likes this.
  5. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Well, i tried Navery and died many times 555 not sure about the others... i'll check

6. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Get a greater Drag & you mentioned flutes, is the tamer a Disco Tamer or ? With Disco & a greater it would be easy to solo Navery. Also work those pillars in with navery, just do not be close to it when the rocks fall :(

7. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Yeah, disco tamer but i'm usually webbed and bitten before i get a chance, still... makes it good fun :)