1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New blood gathering idea

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xalan Dementia, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

was thinking you could add a item crafted by alchemists - An Extractor, requires 75 vet and animal lore lets say
    has uses and can be used to extract Dragons blood from pets and wild dragon types, extracts Daemon blood from daemon spawn. maybe make it able to get medusas blood on a rare occasion. make it have a cooldown of course to recharge. whatcha think? maybe make it work on goblins too

2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Perhaps a chance of this when Spirit Speaking on a corpse too.

3. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

indeed, so many new ingrediants to gather, may as well add some fun inventive ways to gets em

4. maroite

maroite Guest

What would make this more useful than just killing said thing and skinning it?

I'd rather see Vet get more useful things to use, like say... a way to throw bandages at things so that they don't eat my face when I go to vet?

5. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think this was in Beta, but then PETA got ahold of it and......

I actually think that all spell components should be abelto be bought, and if the reason they are not is because of a quest, then the quest should use a different item.

6. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

I think EVERYTHING should spawn on everything. Just super low chances for hi end items or something. Would be a great way to get peaple hunting in places like hmmmm,what is the name of that place...*thinking....* T2A is it? I mean really,whens the last time anyones killed an Ophidian of some sort for example?

I think a remote chance for anything hi end combined with the mobs normal drops would be a great motivator. It`d certainly get me out there to kill things I haven`t seen for years.

7. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

For any of you who've played Planescape: Torment, maybe we could get items that look like the embalming tables in the morgue as house deco. Could have a similar function to the blood-extractor.

Ill bet they would if they put an occasional Invasion Ophidian/Terathan and/or Berserker spawn in there.

8. Last week. :lick:

9. Once upon a time it was like that... got a silver kryss from a mongbat once upon a time.