1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New boat add-on request

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lorax_Pacific, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

With me new boat let me place me parrot perch. Every cap'n needs to have their birds...Arggghh.

-Lorax

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Good question. :D They should allow you to transfer the parrot to your shoulder. Perhaps it'll add +5 to any combat damage as your parrot pecks the baddie. :p

3. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Aye, me parrot is the best guard dog any cap'n may befriend in times nearby ships approach too close it gets to squawking...

-Lorax

4. a slave girl

Stratics Veteran

Parrot on the shoulder who can light the first cannon fuse for you while you load up the next cannon.

5. Banner

Banner Guest

Speaking of the new boats has anyone seen what there going to look like?? And I too want the parrot add-on too... or just give me a ghost monkey so I can send em off to the next ship and steal from there treasure chest......

6. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Here is one from the presentation file:

They change visually with damage though, So as you can see, This one is quite badly damaged. :p

[​IMG]

7. Banner

Banner Guest

Now thats a nice boat.. thx

8. Deb

Deb Guest

Would be awesome, also wish we could walk up the little stairs by the ship
    wheel. The boats look absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!

9. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Parrots that go into the talisman slot - that would be neat!

Polly wants cracker!

10. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

In real life maritime rules, they have lights on the ships to help identify direction to avoid collision.
    Port side (left) has a red light
    Starboard side (right) has a green light
    Stern (rear) has a white (or yellow you might say) light.

The view from another ship is the important thing. If the other ship sees your green light, they can go. If they see your red light, they have to make way for you. And you see the opposite, of course, so you know what to do too.

Just a note, I think automobile traffic lights must have used this to set up their color system. Red-stop, green-go, yellow-caution.

Anyways, light add-ons like this would be cool too.
    Also, having things on deck that show to others would be cool, mainly containers. Crates, barrels. Also ropes, nets, etc. Maybe this should be done as add-ons, with storage capabilities where appropriate. Flags would be great! Would be very cool to see more style on ship decks.

11. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Jeez...I need to get my mind out of the gutter, I read the thread as "New boat hard-on request". :/