1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Bone Demon in Doom....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Was goofing around on Napa, saw some more new additions to the graveyard area with doors & Gary. Gary has a couple of things added to his desk, well I clicked on a couple of them, had a lil light show & Whalla. Guess who suddenly appeared & proceeded to make the world suddenly gray [​IMG]. Was dumbfounded that the room went light then dark, then to have him suddenly beating on me like a new rag doll. Got rez'd & smoked his butt on my discorder. As I was still walking back through the same hall, I don't know if the Skeletal drag I saw was also summoned in that room in the pit after I killed this one or a necro that had run thru had managed to summon one in there too[​IMG]. But one was there, he summoned in the circle. So Be Careful on what ya click, for ya never know what might pop up & bite ya [​IMG].

btw he summons something new every 15 mins
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

would be nice if that summon bone deamon gave you the gold skull when you kill it.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

He gave me a bone mage :/