1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Booster & New Fish: Give us Super Sushi !!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fat Lip, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Fat Lip

Fat Lip Guest

I hope there are new recipies for some kind of Sushi that can be made out of the new special fish types. Maybe it could add some kind of Buff to the character after eating it, if made with a magic fishy.

Sushi holds a very special place in my heart, (especially Tuna, Salmon, Crab, and Shrimp) so Devs please add in a few sushi rolls for us!

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

the devs did say at the Town Hall that there would be new magical foods crafted from some of the new magical fish.

We'll get to see what those are VERY soon.......

3. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

@ Basara,Do you remember if they specifically said Dozens of new fish types?
    Just saw that in a wilki

It's nice that Cooking may get a little love.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

fish sticks? tartar sauce?

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I think it was something like a bunch of different new fish categories/shapes, and 3-4 (maybe more) versions of each body type, so 30-50ish would qualify as several dozen. If you look around in the pics from the event and the similar pics from EA Japen's site, there's a pic of a dock covered with what I think are just the COMMON new fish, each in their own pile.

One of the new aspects of fishing are Lobster pots...