1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

new changes

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by HooderSP, Sep 4, 2008.

1. HooderSP

HooderSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have been out of the loop for a few weeks with military duty. In that time I guess there have been some announcements reguarding SA and also anyinfo about rot changes would be appreciated

2. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Hi Hooder,

They announced that they are working on SA, the largest UO expansion ever, which will centre around a new playable race, gargoyles, a huge new dungeon and various other stuff including three new skills; embuing, mysticism and throwing.

They also said that SA would come with a new client - a rehashed KR, or the 'KR that KR should have been'. The expansion will be fully compatible with the 2d client though.

More details are here. However, it is not going to be released until some time next year - 'when it is ready'.

Changes to ROT are scheduled to be in the forthcoming publish, details of which are supposed to be announced this week.

3. HooderSP

HooderSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Hoffs. I just got told I would be heading to the house saturday so hopefully ill have some game time after a month off.