1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New char on Siege

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by RichDC, Mar 28, 2009.

1. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Ok ive just made a new char on siege and been looking to buy Regs, ive checked the vendors in the sticky but cant find any :(

P.S. Thanks for the siege welcome Krystal TnT :)
  2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Anyone Buying leather?
  3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
  4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Im gatering quite a collection as im raising skills, think im up to around 1k at the moment
  5. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    I buy horned & barbed but no regular leather...
  6. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Unfortunatly hinds and cows are about my level...however, i am also making pots during my training...so pretty soon (if i can get the regs) i will take orders on pots.
  7. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Are you making your Detective character that you mentioned? :)

Also, you gonna join NEW or just tough it out?
  8. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Yes this is the detective...i havent decided whether or not to join NEW.

I kinda like the idea of making it on my own...but unless i can sell this leather it may be hard
  9. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Remember that if you join NEW, you don't have to accept the help that they give in the form of equipment. You can still do everything on your own.

The one benefit of NEW sans the equipment and items is that you're in a guild so you have other people to talk with an develop friendships as well as ask advice and/or questions specific to Siege.
  10. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    I'll buy any leather. .
  11. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Ill keep at it up to the weekend then ill post how much i have. May even have spined leather by then(i tried the other day...them lizardmen are a bit nasty!)

Also i have given some consideration and i think it would be beneficial to join NEW, I cannot get on much during the Week (work...UK time as well :() but if i do my normal times are...if i get this right...2pm-4pm est.
  12. Nickster

Nickster Guest

I play UK time too :) if you are in need of quick cash i will buy all the leather you have and sell it on :) if your not above accepting charity i will give you some starting gold, i will see if i can track down a vendor on and perhaps buy you some!

PM me with time you will be on tonight, i will be on around 21:30 GMT i can hook you up with some items/jewels, seriously though join NEW, its a great advantage and you meet some good people, Shalimar is the salt of the earth, a real diamon in an otherwise dull world... ok enough butt kissing hehehe.
  13. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I was given 25k from a friend who is an established thief, little does he realise his money will be going to hunt him down eventually :p

This has been funding my Daggers(damn they run out fast!), mortars and the few regs i buy (although ive found picking them up in the wilderness was actually working quite well, allowed me to make some pots to keep hunting and a few gains)

I Will join NEW when i next get on, although i may keep the Tag off (siege wouldnt be siege if i was "protected") and use it to get to know people.

Side Not: a word of warning to all thieves, in upcoming events in the future...i WILL be hunting you...i will have no other purpose than to make you all fear my name!!!

(Which i will tell you later dont want you getting a head start :p)
  14. Nickster

Nickster Guest

if you are wilderness gathering it may be worth adding enough necro to summon a horde minion, they pick up for you and if you are hunting leather you can carry more also :)

I will throw 100k your way if you want it man will help for funding training and what not, i mean you have helped me loads today hehe
  15. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I have nothing but knowledge and ask nothing in return ill help others as i was helped...that was all the first person i spoke to in this game asked...i agreed andi have 2things in this world...my balls and my word and i dont break em for no-one!
  16. Nickster

Nickster Guest

do you know you only need 0.1 in forensic evaluation? :)
  17. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I actually tested that on the person who gave me the gold, the only message i got in 10 attempts was you notice nothing unusual...

So im guessing ill need more than that to recognise thieves...dont want to fail and give them a chance of escaping!
  18. Nickster

Nickster Guest

yeah! i hadn't tried it to be honest, i had read it on another thread... Like i said though man if you need some starting cash PM me later and i will hook you up.
  19. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 16, 2007
    dude, pm me a neet time and I will give you a med lrc suit to hunt with, no need for regs!!
  20. Bruin

Bruin Guest

21. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Thank you for the offer, Regs are essential as LRC doesnt work for Alchemy :)

Ive been raising my alchemy by making the pots i need as i hunt...slow but fun :)
  22. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Thats not a problem, I dont mind showing the tag.