1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Char

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by TheMac, Jun 14, 2008.

1. TheMac

TheMac Guest

Im making a char on LS ive played chessy the whole 5 years ive played i want to try to make a char and see how it is before i transfer.. any guilds recruiting new chars that can help me out?
  2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    No idea on the guilds and new players, but:

Welcome to LS.

We are generally pretty good about leaving respectable equipment at the New Haven bank.

Also try Luna.

-Galen's player
  3. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 7, 2004
    Hang at New Haven Bank steps most evenings and you'll run into a hunt group. It's open to anyone who wants to come along to die! Look for Alazakam or Elfbjorn since they around out and about most.

Also, Mondays at 7:30pm CST folks gather at the Community Center in Skara. Come and introduce yourself and meet some good folks.
  4. DVI

DVI Guest

If you can find me in luna I generally help out new players with basic arty equipment such as pendants, boomsticks, heart of the lion, etc
  5. calibek

calibek Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 25, 2008
    Sorry accidentally hit reply instead of making a new thread.