1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Characters not aging!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jradar71, Aug 29, 2011.

1. jradar71

jradar71 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

How long do we have to wait before our new characters that are created reflect the proper age. I know several people that have created accounts in the past week or so and the new characters are not reflecting the proper age.

I myself created one and it still reflects as -1 month. If I contact an ingame GM are they able to fix this issue?

2. 3 months ago my account age was 76 months old, today it is 76 months old. To boot, my new characters show an account age of 22 months. So I am stuck with some of my characters able to use my Vet rewards and others can't. Very very frustrating to say the least.

3. I'm having the same problem. Account age is 52+ months. I created a character in my 6th slot recently, and it shows as 12 months old. I've been stuck at 705 skillcap and without ethys since the account center update. I've tried contacting GMs and EA support through their website. I read on UO Herald that veteran & account age were turned back on, and was also told by a customer service rep something to the order of them being turned on, but not working...

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

My accounts aren't aging either. I thought it had something to do with the new account management.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think we'll have to wait till they turn vet rewards back on. I have 2 chars on the same account showing a 6 month age difference and a new char my hubby created can't ride his ethys

6. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

7. Like I said in my post earlier in this thread, I had heard directly from customer service that vet rewards are turned back on, but not working.

In so many words, I was told "it's a known issue, be patient."

3 weeks later, I'm growing tired of having to go to town and buy a horse every time I die. I'm starting to consider trying to trade an ethy for one of those charger mounts.

If we could get an estimate on when the fix will happen, or a simple "we are actually working on fixing that soon" that would be great.

8. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

They said they will turn on rewards and aging again. My guess is they haven't turned them back on yet. CS doesn't always have a clue as to what is going on. They might have never been told it was turned off.