1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New client Cursor Last Target

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Cetric, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Ok so i was playing with the enhance client tonight. Anyone tried to use this with a mage? It seems that the Cursor Last Target for targeting on the mouse wheel just bloooowwwwssss. I dunno if its just me, but i cant cast two spells in a row without "overcasting" it seems. cant magic arrow-fireball, chain weaken, hell even had trouble with exp-fs. this is pvp oriented, i could try to slow down and cast if it was pvm, but in the classic client i don't have to even worry about this, any ideas?

Anyone try this out?

2. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You should turn legacy targeting off. Then a whole new world of EC targeting functions will open to you. Have fun!

3. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

What he said!

4. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry, i just dug this up thinking about it again.

I believe i tried it with and without legacy targeting (if i remember correctly, not at home right now) If you turn off legacy targeting, what are the options available for last target.

The reason i believe i tried it without, is because it wasn't last target, it was called someting else, and still had the same result.

thank you much for your prior responses