1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Collection Idea, The Royal Garden

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Sir Scott, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

A Thought, Perhaps out in the woods some place, could there be a Community Collection
    For A Royal Garden?

The NPC Could Take items to create a Huge Ever Growing Garden.
    Like the Zoo Please! Just a basic Collections, simple to Tier.

It could take the following items to grow.
    Plants of all types
    Seeds
    Zooggie fugus.
    Petels of all types
    Thorns
    Firtal Dirt
    Dirt Clumps from Oaks
    Water Pitchers
    ECT ECT ECT Add your own garden realated item here....
    Disscuss...
    Lord Sir Scott

2. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Collections was bad idea from beginning.

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Correction...Collections was a good idea with bad implementation. Community Collections could and should be revamped into a Gold for Items only. This would make them a worth while gold sink...

4. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I've been thinking of something like that, Lord Sir Scott. Gives gardeners another reason to keep growing and can have some new, pretty places to visit. You would need the plants to decay at some point in order to keep the garden interactive. Maybe in return we could have some nice deco items as rewards.

5. When you're trading gold for a rare item of equal value its not really a gold sink. Gold sinks need to be implemented for player wants.

People hate buying fragments. Therefore, recharge your own fragments for a fee. No new items. No extra benefit. Real gold sink.

Other examples would be similar to the fragment. Something that doesn't give you an item in return basically would be a Real gold sink. Unless the item was so minute such as 500k for hair dye in a bottle etc.

6. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

How's it not? When gold is flushed out it's gone...if you sell the item to another your redistributing wealth....but the initial gold is still gone...

7. I like the idea, since I have grown all I really wish to use for our deco needs, this would be a good reason why to keep growing more plants. I quit farming the special seeds since I do not need any more of the new plants, but if they did something like this I would continue.

Magincia once had a garden area, if they did something like they did in Vesper Museum they could show off the new plants there when Magincia is reborn.