1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Community Contact Info

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Chrissay_, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Chrissay_

Chrissay_ Guest

Hey guys we have a new email contact for community. It's uocommunity at ea.com. Pms on the boards here can fill up from time to time. There are times where I need to purge messages so that I can receive new ones. I like to save all of my contacts and I like to keep them in one central location.

I have updated my profile with this new address and allowed you to send me emails through the forum.

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Thanks!

:)

Communication is always good!

3. Chrissay_

Chrissay_ Guest

bumping to the first page for the prime timers :)

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I will ask Petra if we can get rid of the NDA sticky and replace it with this info.

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*sighs*

6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Stupid EA

8. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Im lost?

9. Sabbath

Sabbath Guest

Chrissay, unfortunately, was one of the several folks who were let go in the recent round of layoffs :(

Best wishes, Chrissay...

10. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Oh D:
    Is there a list of them somewhere?

11. Sabbath

Sabbath Guest

No list but a review of her resume on LinkedIn as well as other's (resumes) specifically shows the "end" date of their tenures. I already miss the Five on Friday...

12. Taylor

No, not yet. Looks like Chrissay and possibly Draconi so far. :sad2:

OT, you're avatar is awesome. :)

13. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

I loved how we get this message last week that basically said, (my paraphrase) "We are still working hard for you. Nothing will change." And VOILA, no Five on Friday....ALREADY.....

14. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

And how incredibly selfish would it be to expect a FoF under the circumstances?

15. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

Since I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, I really did expect one.....even if they only answer WHO is gone and who is not.

I mean seriously what better question to answer than to put our minds at rest. Unfortunately I think they won't answer that one because they know it will scare the hell out of us.

16. Dolphoenix

Dolphoenix Guest

Put OUR minds at rest? Nonononononono. In this we don't count. I'm in the automotive industry. And we had the layoffs and eveything. And even though everything is finally picking back up, it's still in the back of everyone's minds if we're going to come into work tomorrow and still have a job.

Give these people a break. Even the ones that are still around, their world is shaken, they've gotten to see friends kicked to the curb while they're still employed, and probably still wondering if they're going to be next.

17. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

does this mean the address doesn't work anymore?

18. Taylor

The emails will probably get to someone - perhaps Andy Belford. If in doubt, though, you can always send notes via the uo.com feedback tab.

19. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Don't you guys love the fact that Sakarrah who is now listed as the main live designer posted one of the first posts on UHALL titled :

EA: "We destroyed OSI, Bullfrog, Westwood"

Now they would hire her... ? Somehow this gives me a sense of hope...

I dislike that the post is dated 31 december 1969 and that it's been locked and censored however...:confused:

20. Taylor

*face palm*

21. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Check your spelling Ahuaeyjnkxs. You are confusing Sakkarah and Shakkara and Sakarrah. Only the first of those three is a developer.

22. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Oh I see... Sorry Sakcharah !

I didn't see what was in there anyways... *rubs beard*

23. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

I'm putting all my gold on two names. Sakkarah and Mesanna. These two seem dedicated to community work. And ill even throw my Silver coins on the Band of Merry Green Robed people.