1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Computer,NO UO CD what now?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fraggles, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

i got a new computer and cant find my uo CD and cant seem to find somewhere to download UO with out paying for it can someone tell me a link?

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Re: New Computer,not UO CD what now?

http://www.uoherald.com/downloads/

That should do it....

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

4. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

5. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

After you install, patch and setup your config...burn a dvd with your Ea Games folder. Any future problems and you just copy that folder to your hd (saves a crap-load of time). An EA tech told me about this.

6. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Or save it to your usb drive... like me!

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

For future reference, the downloads link can also be found on our uo.stratics menus, under 'official UO Info' at the top of the right hand side.

8. Fink

Fink Guest

Does that hold true for both clients? I'm patching the EC on a notebook at the moment and it's taken 4 days on and off (admittedly mostly off).

9. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

I don't use the EC so I don't know. But it would be odd if the devs suddenly decided to the use the registry for EC.

10. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i was actually trying to build up a torrent seeding business on the 9th anni version before the client download was on uoherald, now no point :)

and yup the "image" copy trick works for enhanced client too, neither client need registry entries to run, you will need to manually make shortcuts tho to launch it easy.