1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New date for our Event

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Ox AO, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The event date has changed from the 16 it will now be on the 23rd at 8 central or 6 pacific

Thank you

#1 Ox AO, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah

4. Snakeman

Same name as here, plus a bunch more in game. Just ck out the repair deeds I have at Rahl Mall, top right corner are few diff names there of toons I have. I'm not on a lot lately like I use to be, games kind of lost some luster as they say & many of the guys I use to play with have gone. I will say it's been a fun 13 yrs tho :)

5. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah

Just screwing around

6. Snakeman

Yip, all those vendors on that side I keep stocked with my different toons. Not what I would call exciting now from yrs ago when 90% of the time we were in dungeons. This is what it comes down to when ya get older & most of the people you played with have left.

7. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah

You can play with us. I am positive you can find me in game. I would love for you to join our group (not guild)

We communicate with mumble that is in my opinion the new 'guild.' guilds suck you now you can not pass through a E field if you're in a guild

8. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah

Suits are limited to what is on hand:
    Also not said in video, there will be rune books given out at a steward at the yew gate house

Default Video quality is very bad in the gear at the bottom right you can sharpen the picture to an HD quality

#8 Ox AO, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013