1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New deco bug?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Silverbird, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually i am having problems with putting plant bowls onto the roof level of my house. (Its a max lockdown with 3levels + roof. I have a flat roof for growing plants there.) When i try to put a bowl onto the floor, the game tries to/puts it into the container on the floor below. I already took two fountians of life down, becourse I thought, those would be the problem. (Even if they never were before.) But at other locations on my roof, it puts the bowls into chests that are on the floor beneath. (And only two of them above each other, so they are not stacked up to the roof.) Same with my Soulforge. Not to mention, that it is not possible to put a plant bowl into a soulforge ...

Ah and i forgot to mention: this is within the EC. (Havent tested CC yet.)

2. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is there some kind of "circle of transparation" in the EC? Tried to disable it and see what happens?

3. Lady Mal

Lady Mal Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I am having the same issue in the EC. Everything I try to set down, my pointer ignores the floor and tells me I am pointing at an object that's locked on the floor below. I have to go into Classic to place items on my roof. It did the same thing with add-ons, for example, placing my ore cart on the floor below.

4. DenAlton036

DenAlton036 Guest

i hope this is being adressed because it is now beyond annoying.. please take some time to fix our EC bugs :(

5. jpullen8874

jpullen8874 Guest

This has been driving me crazy lately. I really hope someone from the dev team is aware of this and they are working on it.

6. Pooker53

Pooker53 Adventurer

After things being lost (drop thru floor),I changed the foundation and no more problems.No problems with the plants on top of 4th floor (roof)

7. Lady Mal

Lady Mal Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

What foundation did you have before and after you changed it? If the foundation is causing this issue, I can deal with a mismatch til they fix it.