1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Deco Item Appearing Recently??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bman, May 13, 2010.

1. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have recently been informed there is a new item surfacing on vendors - a 2 pieces set of an "Ore Cart". One piece is the handle of the cart and the other piece is the cart itself. I did see the full set on a vendor last night on LS.

Does anyone know where this new deco is coming from?

2. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Without a screenshot, it's coming from your imagination......spread the love and snag a screenie.

Otherwise it's just hearsay.

3. Mairut

Mairut Guest

It could be from the SA lich spawn... maybe... :confused:

4. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

from prime evil lich spawn

5. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Note the weight on the items. They are 2 stones per piece. Most all of the "replica" items from the Primeval Lich Spawn are either 1 or 2 stones in weight. While the server birth versions of items tend to have a more reasonable weight.

6. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

most of the items that are loosed on the ground in that lich area are 2 stones weight items. I have only gotten level 1 items and all them are that. I have not seen a gem cart but it may be there for higher levels.

some of my items
    [​IMG]

7. Roland Of Gilead

Roland Of Gilead Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran

theres an ore cart at Keenans Co-op Shop in luna on europa if u wanna see it...yes on a vendor..sorry dont do screenshots...or even know how ;)

8. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master

No sweat dude, neither do I, nor do I care to.

9. Mining Cart (anniversary item) or Ore Cart?

10. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Its an Ore cart... didnt look at the weights of the 2 pieces. I will check that when I get home. The one on LS is located on a vendor in Luna at the East side exit of luna. The house is on the outside wall SE Side.

Was just wondering if maybe this was one of the new items from the gypsy spawn?? Though they have turned that spawn off temporarily.

I also just did another search on one of the unnamely sites and found an Ore Cart piece on Hokuto. Weight is 2 stones. This piece that is displayed there is different than the 2 I seen on LS. Maybe there is a 3rd piece??

11. Ahh... looks to me like another Asian shards promotional item. Izumo has one also.