1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New design after 20 months

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Lady Lava, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

I had the same Egyptian influenced design for the past 20 months and decided to tear down and redesign this week with a less grand home. I went for a more garden/cozy feel. The change is nice.... a lot of work but nice.

This plot is in the city of Luna proper on Great Lakes

Lady Lava
    Stratics Great Lakes/Catskills News Reporter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Very nice! And great outdoor atmosphere, though I imagine the fumes from the constantly burning building next door can be annoying at times. :D

BTW something I didn't know until recently is that the anniversary sculptures can be turned with a deco tool. Now I'm sorry I didn't collect more of them to slime dye, hehe.

3. Lady Lava

Alumni Stratics Legend

I never even thought of slime dying them. The one in screenie is tokuno dyed.

4. debii

debii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

very nice i love the gardens - hope the heat from the constant burning doesnt get to ya this summer :)

5. Ankanna

Ankanna Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Very nice, indeed! Love the way you have the path winding around the trees like that. I did slime dye my anniversary sculpture black.

6. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Its very pretty...nice attention to detail. Its good to see that some people realize that they can make their houses look visually appealing even if they are in Luna and used for nothing but vendors. There is nothing worse than an ugly vendor mall. Way to go on your beautiful home.

7. Lady Lava

Alumni Stratics Legend

Thank you kindly everyone.

The fumes do seem to affect my complection/skin and I often smell smoke on my hair.

8. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Love the park like feel of it...but as others have pointed out, the burning plot next door is likely to decrease your property values, not to mention endanger your health. :D

Is that noxious area the remains of one of the "traitor" branded houses the devs burned on various shards to make an example of the scripters/dupers? It was nearly 2 years ago when that happened from what I recall, and I've been out of the UO loop for a year and a half...are they STILL burning or is that related to some newer event?? :confused:

-Skylark

9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Lava place looks great......

And yes that building was one burnt down by Draconi.... for being a duper plot... sadly it's still burning.....

10. Lady Lava

Alumni Stratics Legend

Thank you.

I actually do not mind the burning rubble and remains. I do wish it was water than fire however.