1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Drachen Player

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by MysticLlamaFTW, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Hello Drachenfels! (Or, should I say "Hallo?")

I've recently moved back to Europe, and since I no longer ping 5-10 to napa, I've decided to check out the European shards for some quality gameplay.
    After spying on Europa and Drachen for a bit, and talking to some people, I've decided to give Drachenfels a try. Seems smaller, but nicer.

I'm going to play my 2 characters that I've started from scratch - and in a few weeks, if I'm still happy with Drachen, I'm going to transfer over some better characters and suits.

I forgot to check the names on this shard before I made my stealth ninja, with the same name I've used on Napa for years. I am not the Mystic Llama from Drachenfels - but since he seems to have quit and not been heard of - I'm sticking with the name - too many skill points already.

My necro mage is called D'Hoffryn, my suit is pretty crappy but improving slowly.. WIR and G^A were even kind enough today to let me wither some spawn with them in T2A, too bad we got raided.

I've played UO since 97, I like doing champs and peerless.
    Ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen, but I dont know too many words.

See you in game, Drachenfels!

Mystic Llama / D"Hoffryn
  2. Welcome to Drachenfels

Hope you have fun in game and if you need any help give a shout on here
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello Mystic Llama,

welcome to Drachenfels - I am sure you won't regret it.
    Yes, we have a smaller community than Europe, but there are lots of very nice, helpful people.

Have fun and take care! [​IMG]
  4. Prudentis

Prudentis Guest

Welcome and have fun
  5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    Welcome to Drachenfels! We're small but you get quality here!

Just let us know if you need something.
  6. Thanks for the welcome!

There is one thing I haven't been able to find yet... a smoke bomb vendor. Does anyone know of one?
  7. Welcome to Drachenfels.
    Was a bit of bad luck at the champ, cause these were some of the better ones and we arent that good in teamplay yet and a lot dont have gear or skills for pvp. But we keep trying [​IMG]
    If you dont find a shop for smoke bombs, I can make some for you.