1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Dragon Stats???

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Breeze64, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Breeze64

Breeze64 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

anyone know what good stats are for the new dragons
    hits, str, resist???

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

anyone know what good stats are for the new dragons
    hits, str, resist???

[/ QUOTE ]

With the wide range of skills/stats on the new dragons this is a personal choice of what is good or not. Do you go with great HP and lack on the resists? Do you find a max magery dragon that has crappy wrestling? It's all about what you are willing to settle for. But here is what we believe to be the max for all stats/resists/skills:

HP 2000/1000
    STR 1400/750
    Dex 125 trained
    INT 675
    Phy 85
    Fire 90
    Cold 55
    Poison 60
    Energy 75
    Wrestling 145/130.5
    Tactics/MR/Magery 140/126

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Resists (especially physical and fire) and skill levels formost, then stats. Resists can easily make up for lower hps and high wrestling would make the pet harder to hit. I was taking turns with a guy at Sphynx skill wise our dragons were about the same (barely trained) his had 140 hps more than mine, but mine had much better resists. Needless to say his was getting hit alot worse than mine, and that hit point difference didn't last very long. Not saying grab a 600hper with resists, but don't pass up a 750-850 hp'er with good resists looking for that 950+ guy.

Took mine with his 804 hps to Melisande twice pre-bond and he did just fine [​IMG]

Rey~