1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New dragons and doom

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by imported_infiniti, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Hiya,

Today I hitched a ride with my new dragon to doom to see how it fared and to get it in training and I'm chuffed at the outcome.
    Only once did it drop and two arties came my way, the first ones ive ever had in doom, admittedly i'm only recently back in UO so have missed out on the guaranted arty system, but i'm definatly happy with my new friend and he is becoming quite the fighter. =)
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Great minds and all that. While arties are always most gratefully received, of course, Doom Gauntlet is my fave advanced training location. [​IMG]

Go on! Click'em!
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

for damage alone, they are great, but to tank, I still prefer a cu sometimes. long as you can gheal from afar and have loads of MR, either will work.