1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Dyes or Venom

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by BardMal, Sep 12, 2009.

1. BardMal

BardMal Guest

Would you rather buy the venom and plants, make your own dyes, or buy the dyes already made?

We have a ton of colored plants left here and so are harvesting them for dyes to supply to the legends community.

Mal & Ally

2. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

Im not familiar with the process for making the dyes, but i would rather buy the dyes themselfs allready made.
    But i hope they dont end up staying at 500k like they are ATM on vendors

3. BardMal

BardMal Guest

We put a bunch up in Luna for 200k, if you want more than one or two of a special color, I'm sure we can work out a deal for you.

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*cough*not a trade forum*cough*

*tries to think of a solution to this since there's suddenly so much new "stuff" to talk about*

5. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah Maple I think, for just a bit, a little leeway is in order.

OP wasn't really advertising just trying to get a feel for the market.

And no one here apparently reads the EC trade forum at all. I put some stuff on there at a fantastic deal, and had less than ten reads at all.

6. BardMal

BardMal Guest

Maybe I should have made this a poll?

7. Laina

Laina Sage
    Stratics Veteran

the dyes can be used on almost anything including I just found out the sorcerer suits =)