1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New EA Land Screen Question

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Qute Pi, Mar 20, 2008.

1. It says on the new ea land screen we can submit a pic. I want to, so I went to the blue prints site, but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to send it or upload it at.

If you know can you please tell me lol. Thanks!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

ROFL I went there for that info once. I got lost on the site reading about other things. Left without doing what I went for. You just reminded me about it. I will wait and see if someone will link you. [​IMG]

3. <blockquote><hr>

ROFL I went there for that info once. I got lost on the site reading about other things. Left without doing what I went for. You just reminded me about it. I will wait and see if someone will link you. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha same with me, Every time I go on that site I get lost for hours reading all the ideas. I would love to see them come to life! I couldn't find where you can summit a picture either [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

In the left-hand column, under the 'toolbox' list, is the button to Upload a file!.

Just follow the instructions. [​IMG]